Age Divisions: 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u, 16u and 18u
Join us for the ultimate baseball experience! Come play baseball at the former Dodgertown spring training complex on the very same ballfields where Dodger greats honed their skills while vacationing in one of Florida’s hidden treasures…beautiful Vero Beach.
While other tournament venues offer replica fields, ONLY Historic Dodgertown offers you the unique opportunity to play baseball on the very same fields where all-time baseball legends once played!
If you are ready to experience great baseball competition for an outstanding baseball vacation destination then our tournaments are for you!
Listed by Baseball Youth Magazine as a Top 25 Destination, come see for yourself why Historic Dodgertown is the place to be for baseball!
- 6,500 seats Holman Stadium with Musco AA/AAA lighting
- Four additional full-size fields, two with Musco lighting
- Four youth fields (220 ft permanent fences) with Musco lighting
- One half-size training field
- Eight indoor and four outdoor batting cages
- 32 Major League quality pitching mounds
- Mini-field for bunting drills
- 60-yard agility and warm-up area
- Practice areas fully equipped with all necessary protective screens and cages
- 89 hotel-style villas, including 10 suites and 2 pool-side cabanas
- On-site dining facility (full-service or cafeteria style)
- Locker-room facilities
- Professional quality fitness center
- 20 meeting rooms ranging in size from 200 - 3,000 square feet
- Recreation area with lighted basketball and tennis courts, sand volleyball, competition-sized swimming pool, jogging trail, and full-service lounge
- Laundry facilities
For tournament information, please call Historic Dodgertown Tournament Line at (772) 257- 8557.
Latin America & Mexico Representative: Bert Richardson – International Sports Services
809-354-4117 Dominican Rep. Cell
829-999-1453 Dominican Rep. Toll Free