Historic Dodgertown features an immaculately maintained multi-purpose field measuring 100 yards X 133 yards (91m X 121m) for your Rugby Club. This area has hosted professional football (CFL's Montreal Alouettes), Division I football (University of S. Florida), Professional Soccer (Washington Freedom), Collegiate Soccer (University of Santa Clara) and the U.S. Soccer National Coaches Course along with various skill levels of lacrosse.
Historic Dodgertown provides an all-encompassing experience for guests, providing on-site housing, dining and recreation—saving your group valuable time, energy and expense. That means more time for both on-and off-field activities to build that Championship feeling.
- 89 Hotel-style villas (including 10 suites and 2 pool-side cabanas)
- On-Site Dining Facility (full-service or cafeteria style; customized menus available)
- Lighted basketball and tennis courts, along with sand volleyball
- The Stadium Club Lounge, featuring two billiard tables and a small dance floor
- Barbecue pit and Country-Western style picnic area
- Game Room, Laundry Room & full-service Business Center available to guests and their families
Teams can stay on site in our Historic Dodgertown Villas in the same rooms that were used for the Dodgers during their Spring Training or at one of our partner hotels.
For Sales and Booking information:
Jeff Biddle, Director of Athletics & Marketing