Historic Dodgertown offers the premier College and High School Softball Spring Training programs. Formerly known as Dodgertown, the complex was designed to give teams the opportunity to train, live and play in a unique environment where athletes could develop their skills to the highest level. With the addition of our state-of-the-art cloverleaf featuring four fastpitch softball fields lit to NCAA standards, we have the ideal venue for your team's spring break softball trip.
Our highly dedicated staff has over one-hundred years of combined experience attending to the needs of professional sports teams and is ready to assist your team with organizing a spring softball experience that exceeds your expectations.
Historic Dodgertown has everything your team needs to get your season off to the right start. An outstanding 80-acre sports venue, professional personal service and a great seaside location on Florida'a beautiful Treasure Coast, guarantees your team a productive and memorable spring training experience.
For more information, please call (772) 257-8557 or email info@HistoricDodgertown.com and we will be happy to assist you. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of Florida's premier Softball Spring Training program.
Historic Dodgertown offers:
- Accomodations in our on-site villas or at one of our partner hotels
- Meals daily in our on-site dining room with meals prepared by the same chef that served the Dodgers
- Practice and game schedule based on coach’s request
- Scheduled use of batting cages
- Qualified umpires for all games and scrimmages
- Game balls
- Water provided in dugouts
- Access to our professional quality fitness center
- Access to on-site recreation (swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, sand volleyball and basketball courts, Stadium Club Lounge)
Fields, sleeping rooms, dining and recreation all within a short walking distance… saving your group time, energy and expense